If spine surgery is right for you, one of the major decisions you will face is choosing the right place for the procedure. Dallas is a big city with many options, so this decision can be overwhelming.
We looked at two of the most well regarded rankings in healthcare: the US News & World Reports and Healthgrades, to compile a list of the best hospitals in Dallas for spine surgery.
U.S. News and Healthgrades rank hospitals in the United States based on a variety of factors including clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction, and staffing.
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- North Central Surgical Center
- Texas Institue for Surgery at Texas Health Presbyterian
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center – Uptown
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center – Frisco
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center – Trophy Club
- Baylor Scott and White Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington
- Baylor Scott and White Surgical Hospital at Las Colinas
- Baylor Scott and White Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest (Fort Worth)
- Methodist Hospital for Surgery (Addison)
- Methodist McKinney Hospital (McKinney)
- Methodist Southlake Hospital (Southlake)
- Texas Health Center for Diagnostic and Surgery (Plano)
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital – Southlake
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
- Texas Institute for Surgery at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas
- Wise Health Surgical Hospital at Parkway
According to Healthgrades the closest hospital to receive specialty excellence awards for spine surgery was in Fort Worth.
When choosing a hospital for spine surgery, it’s important to consider factors beyond just the ranking. It’s always a good idea to consult with your doctor and do your own research but this list may be a good place to start.